JJ FURMANIAK

DIEHARD FANS OF JJ FURMANIAK

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

OFF TO THE CAPE

Well I think it is time to reveal who is behind this blog. I am JJ's brother John Jr and thought it would be a good idea for friends and family to have a place to track JJ's progress. Currently I work the #2 security company in the US and have been working with JJ's agent on becoming a player agent. I have been involved with his firm (Paragon Sports Management) for two years. I am making my first trip to the Cape Cod league tomorrow and am looking forward to meeting with the players that I have spoken too.

Hopefully, I can get a couple of them signed and things will take off from there. I am not Jerry McGuire but I do care about the athletes that I will be representing, just like I care about my brother and how he is treated. As of 10:30pm cst JJ is 1-2 with a single and a stolen base. I will try to post while I am out in the Cape for the next two days. Keep checking back in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home